How it looks, tastes and smells
What does it look like?
The benzofuran compounds Buy 6-APB near me and 5-APB were commonly found in Benzo Fury which was sold in the form of:
- Coloured tablets, which are called pellets
- White or brown powder
- Variously coloured capsules
How do people take it?
Benzofuran compounds such as Buy 6-APB near me and 5-APB can be swallowed or snorted in lines. The powder can also be rolled up in a cigarette paper and swallowed (sometimes referred to as bombing).
How it feels
How does it make you feel?
Benzofuran compounds, such as Buy 6-APB near me and 5-APB are similar to ecstasy and amphetamines (like speed), so you may experience:
- feeling very up, alert, chatty and energised
- being in tune with your surroundings
- music and colours feeling more intense
- temporary feelings of love and affection for the people you’re with, including strangers
You may also experience physical effects such as:
- dilated pupils
- tingling feelings
- tightening of the jaw muscles
- raised body temperature
- increased blood pressure and heart rate
See the speed and ecstasy pages for more details.
How long the effects last and the drug stays in your system depends on how much you’ve taken,Buy 6-APB near me your size and what other drugs you may have also taken.
Physical health risks
Benzofuran compounds such as Buy 6-APB near me and 5-APB are similar to ecstasy and amphetamines (like speed), so risks may include:
- Dilated pupils, tingling feelings, tightening of the jaw muscles, raised body temperature, increased blood pressure and heart rate, and insomnia.
- A comedown (experienced when you stop taking the drug) may last a number of days – with feelings of tiredness and low mood.
- Research suggests a potential risk of heart damage associated with long-term use of 5-APB and Buy 6-APB near me.
- Several deaths in the UK and Sweden have been linked with drugs in the APB family, including Buy 6-APB near me.
Mental health risks
Risks may include:
- panic attacks
- confused states
- agitation or aggression
- paranoid feelings and even psychosis (a serious loss of reality)
What is benzofuran compounds cut with?
FRANK is currently not aware of any evidence that shows that benzofuran compounds are being cut (having powders added to bulk them up and increase profits) or that they have been contaminated during being made and shipmed.
However, you can never really be sure that what you are buying contains what it says it does.
Hence, it’s reasonable to assume that you could become addicted to benzofuran compounds, such as 6-APB or 5-APB and could suffer similar withdrawal symptoms seen with speed and ecstasy if used regularly.
- This is a Class B drug, which means it’s illegal to have for yourself, give away or sell.
- Possession can get you up to 5 years in prison, an unlimited fine or both.
- Supplying someone else, even your friends, can get you up to 14 years in prison, an unlimited fine or both.
Like drink-driving, driving when high is dangerous and illegal. If you’re caught driving under the influence, you may receive a heavy fine, driving ban, or prison sentence.Buy 6-APB near me
If the police catch people supplying illegal drugs in a home, club, bar or hostel, they can potentially prosecute the landlord, club owner or any other person concerned in the management of the premises.
Additional law details
Benzofuran-compounds have been illegal from 10th June 2014.
Because of their recognised harms, the Government followed expert advice and banned these drugs, and controlled them as class B drugs. This means that is is illegal to have, sell, supply or give away these substances to friends.Buy 6-APB near me